Help build sustainable national economy through promotion and development of MCSI sector in Nepal
Safeguard the rights and interests of MCSI sector and support MCSI’s for productivity and entrepreneurship development.
Representing the entire micro, cottage and small industries (MCSIs) of the country at national and in international forum the main objectives of FNCSI are:
- Unite MCSI sector, strengthen district chapters and commodity associations to cater the needs of MCSI sector.
- Provide advisory supports and advocate & lobby on behalf of MCSI sector in formulating appropriate policies, laws, acts, plans and programs for promotion and development of MCSI.
- Act as a catalyst for industrial development fostering co-operation among national and international organizations and agencies working in MCSI sector & SME sector
- Establish information bank and disseminate proper information to MCSI for their promotion and development.
- Establish cross-industry relationship at national and international level for industrial development
- Conduct market promotion activities for MCSI at national and international level.
- Improve productivity & develop entrepreneurship of MCSIs imparting skills & knowledge through training, workshop, seminar, Observation Study Mission (OSM) and other programs.
- Provide advisory and consultancy support to establish new enterprises with innovative ideas
- Reinforce Corporate Social Responsibility among MCSIs making them aware to practice the accepted business ethics and code of conduct